Learning Technology Coaches
How we can help
Here are some ways that the coaches can support you as you transition to online and remote teaching:
- Developing a D2L course shell, such as creating discussion boards, setting up the grades tool and organizing content.
- Setting up quizzes, rubrics and drop boxes for course assignments.
- Recording lectures in YuJa or PowerPoint.
- Assisting instructors in scheduling and running Zoom sessions, such as troubleshooting issues, scheduling, recording, and creating breakout groups.
- Creating resources, materials, and guides for using learning technology tools.
- Providing orientation to learning technology for students at the start of the course.
- Managing your course through TopHat.
We have extensive online resources on YuJa, Zoom, D2L and TopHat available at elearn.ucalgary.ca.
If you have a specific question, please contact us at email@example.com.
General inquiries for the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning can be submitted here.
If you would like to book a one-on-one consultation about more advanced topics in teaching and learning, please click here.
Work with a coach
Thanks! You'll get a confirmation email shortly.
Collection of personal information
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and is required for updating your email subscription preferences. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact the Office of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org