Online Assessment in Higher Education
This guide aims to provide an evidence-based background on the prevalence, benefits, challenges and importance of online student assessment in higher education.
Guiding Principles of Effective Blended and Online Course Design
The following principles are intended to spark conversation about blended and online learning and introduce practical strategies for consideration.
Universal Design for Learning for Blended and Online Courses Resource Sheet
Universal Design for Learning is a framework that guides the design of courses and learning environments to appeal to the largest number of learners. This resource can be used to demonstrate how the three principles of universal design for learning can be applied to blended and online learning environments.
- Academic Integrity and D2L
- Advancing EDI in Online Teaching and Learning Environments
- Alternative Assessment Strategies for Large Enrolment Classes
- Alternative Online Assessments
- Collaborative Activities for Online Learning
- Connecting Remote and Face-to-Face Students: Instructional Strategies and Learning Technology Tools
- Conversation Starters for New Online Academic Program Design
- Creating a Course Trailer
- Designing an Online Community of Practice
- Enriching Student Experience with Veedbacks