Blended and online learning
Online Assessment in Higher Education
This guide aims to provide an evidence-based background on the prevalence, benefits, challenges and importance of online student assessment in higher education.
Keeping Students on Track in Online Courses
Taking courses online can have enormous benefits for students at a distance or who are employed, as they can access the course from anywhere and work on it as their schedule permits.
- Contract Cheating and Cryptocurrency
- 15 Strategies to Detect Contract Cheating
- 2019 Fall Program Guide
- 2020 Community Report
- 25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
- 404 - Page not found
- A Continuum of Teaching Expertise
- A Developmental Framework for Teaching Expertise in Postsecondary Education
- A Guide to Providing Evidence of Teaching
- A Holistic, Learner-Centred Approach to Assessing Student Participation