Blended learning is a modality that promotes accessibility and flexibility in course design across learning spaces. This online module includes four examples of blended learning models that can be used in diverse teaching and learning contexts.
You will be able to
- Familiarize yourself with blended learning and the principles of blended learning course design
- Identify blended learning models that would be useful in specific disciplinary and course contexts
- Develop learning activities and assessments for use in blended learning courses
- Plan and design a blended learning course
In this module, you will find:
- 2 worksheets
- 1 learning guide
- 4 practical resources
- Additional readings and resources
Share your feedback
Let us know about your experience working through this module. Your feedback helps us to improve our learning modules.