Educational leadership and mentorship
The Mentorship Guide for Teaching and Learning
Presented by the University of Calgary Teaching Academy, The Mentorship Guide for Teaching and Learning provides a practical framework to inspire and enrich new mentoring relationships for teaching development in higher education.
Significant conversations in academic microcultures
Katarina Mårtensson, a researcher and academic developer from Lund University, Sweden, talks about the role of academic microcultures in developing teaching and learning cultures at research-intensive universities.
- A Continuum of Teaching Expertise
- A Developmental Framework for Teaching Expertise in Postsecondary Education
- Academic Micro-Cultures: Q&A with Katarina Mårtensson
- Beyond tradition: Innovative mentorship models for higher education
- Can Critical Reflection be Taught?
- Class Representatives: A Formative Feedback Strategy for Teaching Development
- Designing an Online Community of Practice
- Developing a Learning Culture: A Framework for the Growth of Teaching Expertise
- Enhancing Critical Thinking through Class Discussion: A Guide for using Discussion-Based Pedagogy
- Finding a research mentor