Educational leadership and mentorship
The Mentorship Guide for Teaching and Learning
Presented by the University of Calgary Teaching Academy, The Mentorship Guide for Teaching and Learning provides a practical framework to inspire and enrich new mentoring relationships for teaching development in higher education.
Significant conversations in academic microcultures
Katarina Mårtensson, a researcher and academic developer from Lund University, Sweden, talks about the role of academic microcultures in developing teaching and learning cultures at research-intensive universities.
- Contract Cheating and Cryptocurrency
- 15 Strategies to Detect Contract Cheating
- 2019 Fall Program Guide
- 2020 Community Report
- 25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
- 404 - Page not found
- A Continuum of Teaching Expertise
- A Developmental Framework for Teaching Expertise in Postsecondary Education
- A Guide to Providing Evidence of Teaching
- A Holistic, Learner-Centred Approach to Assessing Student Participation