Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
An Overview: Three Steps to Planning a SoTL Lesson Study
A lesson study is a collaborative process which may include multiple instructors working with graduate or undergraduate students to improve teaching practices.
Making Sense of Partnership in the SoTL
Partnership is broadly understood as a process rather than a product. As such, it offers awesome collaborative potential and possibilities in understanding student learning, changing campus culture, and critically reflecting on assumptions about teaching and learning.
- Contract Cheating and Cryptocurrency
- 15 Strategies to Detect Contract Cheating
- 2019 Fall Program Guide
- 2020 Community Report
- 25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
- 404 - Page not found
- A Continuum of Teaching Expertise
- A Developmental Framework for Teaching Expertise in Postsecondary Education
- A Guide to Providing Evidence of Teaching
- A Holistic, Learner-Centred Approach to Assessing Student Participation