Teaching and learning research and scholarship
An Overview: Three Steps to Planning a SoTL Lesson Study
A lesson study is a collaborative process which may include multiple instructors working with graduate or undergraduate students to improve teaching practices.
Making Sense of Partnership in the SoTL
Partnership is broadly understood as a process rather than a product. As such, it offers awesome collaborative potential and possibilities in understanding student learning, changing campus culture, and critically reflecting on assumptions about teaching and learning.
- A Continuum of Teaching Expertise
- A Developmental Framework for Teaching Expertise in Postsecondary Education
- An Overview: Three Steps to Planning a SoTL Lesson Study
- Designing an Online Community of Practice
- Ethics in The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Focus on Formative Feedback for Teaching Development
- Four Areas of Ethical Consideration in SoTL Research
- How to Do Qualitative SoTL Research in Six Easy Steps
- Making Sense of Partnership in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Methodological Considerations for Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Research