Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
An Overview: Three Steps to Planning a SoTL Lesson Study
A lesson study is a collaborative process which may include multiple instructors working with graduate or undergraduate students to improve teaching practices.
Making Sense of Partnership in the SoTL
Partnership is broadly understood as a process rather than a product. As such, it offers awesome collaborative potential and possibilities in understanding student learning, changing campus culture, and critically reflecting on assumptions about teaching and learning.
- A Continuum of Teaching Expertise
- A Developmental Framework for Teaching Expertise in Postsecondary Education
- A Guide to Providing Evidence of Teaching
- An Overview: Three Steps to Planning a SoTL Lesson Study
- Focus on Formative Feedback for Teaching Development
- How to Do Qualitative SoTL Research in Six Easy Steps
- Making Sense of Partnership in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Planning a SoTL Lesson Study: Step 1 - Lesson Plan and Study Design
- Planning a SoTL Lesson Study: Step 2 - Data Collection and Analysis
- Planning a SoTL Lesson Study: Step 3 - Sharing and Disseminating Your Work