Learning Module: Developing Online Courses
This online module provides guidance to putting a course online using course design and teaching online best practices.
Course Design Program Manual
This guide is used in the Course Design Program and will introduce a variety of concepts that are critical to designing a course and how to apply them directly to a course design.
- A Holistic, Learner-Centred Approach to Assessing Student Participation
- Advancing EDI in Online Teaching and Learning Environments
- Alternative Assessment Strategies for Large Enrolment Classes
- Alternative Online Assessments
- Assessment Case Study - Assessing Students in Flipped Engineering Classrooms
- Assessment Case Study - Continuous Exercises in Computer Science
- Assessment Case Study - Learning Tools for Foundational Knowledge in Veterinary Medicine
- Assessment Case Study - Low Stakes Assessments in History
- Assessment Case Study - Multiple Means of Assessment in Physics
- Assessment Case Study - Providing Feedback Opportunities in Music