Learning Module: Developing Online Courses
This online module provides guidance to putting a course online using course design and teaching online best practices.
Course Design Program Manual
This guide is used in the Course Design Program and will introduce a variety of concepts that are critical to designing a course and how to apply them directly to a course design.
- Contract Cheating and Cryptocurrency
- 15 Strategies to Detect Contract Cheating
- 2019 Fall Program Guide
- 2020 Community Report
- 25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
- 404 - Page not found
- A Continuum of Teaching Expertise
- A Developmental Framework for Teaching Expertise in Postsecondary Education
- A Guide to Providing Evidence of Teaching
- A Holistic, Learner-Centred Approach to Assessing Student Participation