Transitioning from Hands-On to Online Experiential Learning
This resource outlines important things to consider when transitioning your experiential learning activities to an online environment.
Experiential Learning Resources for Teaching and Learning Continuity
With intentional design and assessment, online EL can facilitate some of the knowledge and skill development that would normally occur in-person. This page lists some resources to get you started on thinking through how you might approach the task.
- A Quality Framework for Work-Integrated Learning
- Designing a Research Question
- Examples of Course-Based Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Experiential and Community-Engaged Learning in Literary Studies
- Experiential Learning Resources for Online Teaching and Learning Continuity
- List of Resources for Online Experiential Learning
- Transitioning from Hands-On to Online Experiential Learning
- Undergraduate Research as Experiential Learning: Focusing Strategies for Courses and Programs
- Using a Digital Welcome Note to Promote Inclusive Learning Experiences