Transitioning from Hands-On to Online Experiential Learning
This resource outlines important things to consider when transitioning your experiential learning activities to an online environment.
Experiential Learning Resources for Teaching and Learning Continuity
With intentional design and assessment, online EL can facilitate some of the knowledge and skill development that would normally occur in-person. This page lists some resources to get you started on thinking through how you might approach the task.
- Contract Cheating and Cryptocurrency
- 15 Strategies to Detect Contract Cheating
- 2019 Fall Program Guide
- 2020 Community Report
- 25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
- 404 - Page not found
- A Continuum of Teaching Expertise
- A Developmental Framework for Teaching Expertise in Postsecondary Education
- A Guide to Providing Evidence of Teaching
- A Holistic, Learner-Centred Approach to Assessing Student Participation