Teaching and Learning Continuity
Staying Well While Working Remotely
The following resources are selected for academic staff, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students who teach, research, and engage in scholarship, while working remotely and in isolation with multiple responsibilities.
Eight Recommendations to Promote Student Learning and Well-Being During COVID-19
Ideas for instructors to consider student learning and well-being in a remote teaching and learning environment.
- Contract Cheating and Cryptocurrency
- 15 Strategies to Detect Contract Cheating
- 2019 Fall Program Guide
- 2020 Community Report
- 25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
- 404 - Page not found
- A Continuum of Teaching Expertise
- A Developmental Framework for Teaching Expertise in Postsecondary Education
- A Guide to Providing Evidence of Teaching
- A Holistic, Learner-Centred Approach to Assessing Student Participation