Teaching and Learning Continuity
Staying Well While Working Remotely
The following resources are selected for academic staff, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students who teach, research, and engage in scholarship, while working remotely and in isolation with multiple responsibilities.
Eight Recommendations to Promote Student Learning and Well-Being During COVID-19
Ideas for instructors to consider student learning and well-being in a remote teaching and learning environment.
- Academic Integrity and D2L
- Academic Integrity for Students
- Academic Integrity in Online Courses: Adapting During COVID-19 Webinar
- Adapting Courses to Go Online During Crises
- Advancing EDI in Online Teaching and Learning Environments
- Alternative Assessment Strategies for Large Enrolment Classes
- Alternative Online Assessments
- Eight Recommendations to Promote Student Learning and Well-Being During COVID-19
- Experiential Learning Resources for Online Teaching and Learning Continuity
- Five Principles for Meaningful Online Assessment