Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to an equitable, diverse, and inclusive campus that is accessible to all and free from harassment, bullying, and discrimination. For more EDI resources, programs and events for the university community, visit the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education
Universal Design for Learning (UDL) is a framework that guides the design of courses and learning environments to appeal to the largest number of learners. This guide outlines the principles of UDL and provides examples of how it could be implemented in university courses.
Setting Up Positive Learning Environments in Zoom
The Zoom classroom is similar to a face-to-face setting in that it allows for a synchronous gathering in which students and instructors can see and speak to each other in real time. However, the Zoom classroom presents some unique challenges. Learn more about how you can prepare yourself and your students to create a positive online learning environment.
- Contract Cheating and Cryptocurrency
- 15 Strategies to Detect Contract Cheating
- 2019 Fall Program Guide
- 2020 Community Report
- 25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
- 404 - Page not found
- A Continuum of Teaching Expertise
- A Developmental Framework for Teaching Expertise in Postsecondary Education
- A Guide to Providing Evidence of Teaching
- A Holistic, Learner-Centred Approach to Assessing Student Participation