Academic integrity is a core value of the University of Calgary. At UCalgary, academic integrity is a commitment to, and the demonstration of, honest and responsible scholarship. It's important that our faculty and staff feel supported when identifying and handling cases of academic misconduct.
If you would like information of the University of Calgary's Student Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedure, click here.
Webinar: Academic Integrity in Online Exams
Guest speaker, Tod Denham, Exams Department Supervisor, Thompson Rivers University (TRU) Open Learning, shares his insights and experiences with how to uphold academic integrity in online exams. Session co-hosted by Dr. Sarah Eaton.
Webinar: Academic Integrity in Online Courses — Adapting During COVID-19
This webinar is designed for those who are engaging in rapid adaptation of courses to an online format during COVID-19, facilitated by Dr. Sarah Eaton, PhD, Educational Leader in Residence, Academic Integrity.
25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
Dr. Sarah Eaton, PhD, provides 25 quick, easy-to-implement strategies to help prevent your students from committing plagiarism.
- Contract Cheating and Cryptocurrency
- 15 Strategies to Detect Contract Cheating
- 25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
- Academic Integrity and D2L
- Academic Integrity for Students
- Academic Integrity in Large Classes
- Academic Integrity in Online Courses: Adapting During COVID-19 Webinar
- Academic Integrity in Online Exams
- Creating a Culture of Equity in Academic Integrity: Best Practices for Teaching and Learning
- Degrees of Deceit: Understanding the Landscape of Counterfeit Credentials and University Admissions Fraud