Academic integrity is a core value of the University of Calgary. At UCalgary, academic integrity is a commitment to, and the demonstration of, honest and responsible scholarship. It's important that our faculty and staff feel supported when identifying and handling cases of academic misconduct.
If you would like information of the University of Calgary's Student Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedure, click here.
Student Academic Integrity: A Handbook for Academic Staff and Teaching Assistants
This guide is intended for academic staff at the University of Calgary, though it may also be useful to others on campus including graduate and undergraduate teaching assistants (TAs) and students.
25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
Dr. Sarah Eaton, PhD, provides 25 quick, easy-to-implement strategies to help prevent your students from committing plagiarism.
- Contract Cheating and Cryptocurrency
- 15 Strategies to Detect Contract Cheating
- 25 Strategies to Prevent Plagiarism
- Academic Integrity and D2L
- Academic Integrity and STEM: A Panel Discussion
- Academic Integrity and Student Conduct: Considerations for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Academic Integrity Challenges & Questions for Instructors
- Academic Integrity for Students
- Academic Integrity in Large Classes
- Academic Integrity in Online Courses: Adapting During COVID-19 Webinar