Quick Tips for Making Sense of Student Feedback
This handout provides a useful starting point for instructors and those in leadership positions to think about interpreting and utilizing student feedback.
You will find helpful tips that cover the following:
- How does student feedback help teaching development and growth?
- How should student feedback be used?
- How can leaders encourage academic staff to use student feedback?
- How can academic leaders create a positive culture for teaching and learning?
- Interpreting and using USRIs
A Guide to Providing Evidence of Teaching
Writing an Educational Leadership Philosophy Statement