Curriculum Links Release Notes
v.0.97 (Aug 23, 2019)
- Page breaks added to PDF reports
- Increased the maximum allowed length of PLO categories
- Charts were not exported correctly, when there were multiple charts on a page (student assessment methods and teaching and learning activities)
- Updating course information (general) was not reflected until the page was reloaded.
- Analysis questions can be defined and added to program reports
v.0.96 (Aug 7, 2019)
- Outcome maps now show full course outcomes, instead of limiting the number of words to display.
Code of Conduct and Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources and Information Policy have been updated.
- Teaching and learning activities were not displayed in course summaries if assessment methods were not enabled.
When the assessment format is text, course names were not displayed in a PDF report.
When deleting program level learning outcomes, the modal window did not disappear after it was deleted and the browser needed to be refreshed to see the changes.
Course Maps were not displayed correctly in PDF, if the number of PLOs is greater than 15.
v.0.95 (May 8, 2019)
- Reports > Charts > Teaching and Learning Activities: You can display TLAs in Text format
- You can add TLAs (with or without Extent of Use) in Text format add to a report
- Reports > Charts > Student Assessment Methods: You can display Assessment Methods, Assessment Timing, and Assessment Level of Understanding in Text format
- You can add Assessment charts (Methods, Timing and Levels) in Text format to a report