Online and blended learning
Online Assessment in Higher Education
This guide aims to provide an evidence-based background on the prevalence, benefits, challenges and importance of online student assessment in higher education.
Keeping Students on Track in Online Courses
Taking courses online can have enormous benefits for students at a distance or who are employed, as they can access the course from anywhere and work on it as their schedule permits.
- Academic Integrity and D2L
- Advancing EDI in Online Teaching and Learning Environments
- Alternative Assessment Strategies for Large Enrolment Classes
- Alternative Online Assessments
- Creating a Course Trailer
- Five Principles for Meaningful Online Assessment
- Flipping to Enhance Student Engagement
- Guidelines for Timed Online Assessments
- Keeping Students on Track in Online Courses
- Learning Module: Designing Online Assessments