Awards and Grants
- University of Calgary Teaching Awards
- Other Teaching Awards
- University of Calgary Teaching and Learning Grants
Curriculum Review and Development
The Taylor Institute supports both curriculum review and development through consultation and resources. The ultimate aim of curriculum development and review is to enhance student learning and experiences.
- Teaching Academy
- Teaching Scholars
- Guest Facilitators
Meaningfully integrate technologies to enrich student learning. The Taylor Institute's Learning Technologies Group supports campus faculty and staff with meaningfully integrating technologies to enrich student learning in the classroom, online and in blended formats.
- Learning and instructional design
- Formative feedback initiative
- Instructional skills workshop